CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

A quick update

If anyone even bothers to check this site anymore, here's a quickie update on the last month or two:

We nixed the idea of selling our house right now. We'd have to almost literally give it away.

We still love the house we found. Have had it inspected and appraised. Are scheduled to close on it very soon and therefore I'm in the process of packing up this house.

Decided to rent out this house for now. Found a great renter (we hope).

Took a nice vacation to Traverse City and the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. I want to write some updates from that vacation. It wasn't exactly relaxing, but it was beautiful.

My mom is going through some horrid, serious health issues which has me a total mess. I feel so bad for her.

Jordan is now pacifier-free.

Logan started kindergarten. Seven-hour days, four days a week. Wow. Just wow.

I got a new camera after I broke the old one by dropping it in the sand along Lake Superior.

So, as you can see, I have TONS and TONS to write about and, as always, plenty of photos to share. I just plain don't have the time these days, especially since Logan has to be at school at 8 a.m. so I don't have my morning blogging time anymore. All my other time is taken up with packing and trying to keep my children alive and happy!

Hopefully it all smoothes out very soon. My buzz word for the new house is going to be SERENITY. I want it to be a calm, relaxing, organized place after the massive chaos of this summer. I am so excited to get to that place (serenity).

Don't forget about me. I swear, I'll be back as soon as I can!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I read but then again I already know what's going on :) Thinking of you & your Mom LOTS! Love ya!

Mellissa said...

You have a crazy busy life right now!

Cindy said...

I was just thinking this morning that I hadn't seen an update from you in a while! Congrats on the pacifier...we still have one for sleeping and car rides only. I don't think I am ready to give it up, not with a new baby in the house! Maybe when he is 2....

Good luck with moving, I am sure it will be a hectic time for you, as well as emotional, since you have been in the house for SO long!