CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Home Ec.: What's for dinner?

OK, dinner last night was a total cop-out. I didn't know what to make, and it got to be time to make dinner and I still had no idea. I decided to use up the last of the frozen asparagus-stuffed chicken breasts in the freezer (so yummy, but so bad for you!) I paired them with broccoli and some reduced-fat crescent rolls. SO not a stellar meal, but it tasted good anyway.

Tonight I plan to cut up some eye of round steaks and red bell pepper and onion and make some skewers to cook on the grill. I'll either bake some potatoes or make some rice and maybe cook some carrots too. Nothing fancy, but I sure do love skewers on the grill! They taste like summertime, and they're pretty, too.

0 comments: