CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The "thankful" post

I hope everyone has a great day being thankful for all the wonderful blessings in their lives.

I have SO MUCH to be thankful for. My family is the number one on my list (and that includes my husband, sons, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins). We're all pretty healthy, we have everything we need to live comfortably, we have luxuries. Really, it doesn't get much better than this!

Last week, Logan came up to me and said he wanted to make a book. I got him some paper and he sat down at the table with a pencil (Oh, I wish he would have used pen so it would show up better!) I don't know if he got the idea from school or what, but he carefully wrote and drew a book called "Thankful for Everything." I helped him with only one or two of the words and he did it all himself. He wouldn't let me see it til he was done and I wasn't even sure what he was making, but when he showed me, I got all teary-eyed and knew it was something I would keep forever. I took photos of the pages as best I could (the pencil is really light!) then I stapled it together into book form.

Thought I'd share what my baby made, so you can see what he's thankful for. I love this kid! And he's the only four-year-old I know that regularly uses ampersands (&)instead of writing "and." I don't even really know how to write an ampersand!





















Happy Thanksgiving!