CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday, but with words

I can never seem to do a true Wordless Wednesday. Always have to give my $.02, I guess.

The bathroom project is nearing the end! We have a functioning shower and potty and the vanity is in. Hubby has had some issues with the drain in the sink not sealing correctly, and is having a spot of trouble hanging the mirror due to a stud being right in the way. SO, all that's left, really, is getting the sink working and hanging the mirror, cabinet and any decorations we happen to find.

For now, though, we're REALLY enjoying having a bath/shower here at home! I also just love to look at how pretty everything is. Our bathroom was SO ugly for SO long.

After all the wall stuff has been installed, I'll do a before and after photo, but for now here's what we have:



And here are my two little ones playing around in the tub. Don't ask why Jordan has a paci in the tub. He was a grump that day.







0 comments: