CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Anatomy lesson

When we're driving around, Logan and I have lots of random conversations.

Yesterday, we were playing a rapid-fire rhyming word game--one of us would say a word and then we had to say as many rhyming words as we could until one of us said a different word. Then, Logan asked me to name all the parts of a tree (trunk, roots, bark, branches, leaves...). Then a bee. Then I asked him to name the parts of a little boy (and he named "love" as one of them. awwww.....) and then he asked me to name the parts of a mom, and I said "Well, pretty much the same as a little boy, since we're both people."

He replied, in all seriousness, "Moms aren't the same as little boys because they pee out their butts."

Oh.

It was all I could do to not drive off the road, I was laughing so hard.

So. There's your anatomy lesson for the day. I'm off to pee out my butt.

3 comments:

Talisa Eggers said...

Kids are so funny! LOL I love it! So, when do you explain we do not pee out of our butts?!

Krystal said...

When it's necessary, I guess. I'm cool with letting him think that for now. He "gets" that boys and girls are different, and I think that's plenty for a five year old.

Anonymous said...

You must have had some hardcore tearing during your delivery to pee out of your ass. Good for you. (P.S. Kids are hilarious. You should keep yours.)