CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Busy times!

Hi friends!

I feel like I haven't had much time to blog lately because boy-oh-boy are the boys keeping me busy!

Logan's getting ready to end his first year of preschool. They actually do a graduation ceremony and I'm on the graduation committee. Basically that just means clean-up and *gulp* ironing graduation gowns.

The school year ends on his fifth birthday, and he's decided upon a roller-skating party. Fun! Over the weekend, I made these cute homemade invites (It's not a big party. Basically just family, but I always do invites anyway.)



Jordan has been a whiny whiny whiny tearful baby. Must be the molars I can feel coming through. He's got a really runny nose from it too. Not only that, though, he is into EVERYTHING and the scariest thing is he's a CLIMBER. Logan was not a climber. Jordan is up on everything. I have photographic evidence. I actually had to move the plant stand outside because I couldn't keep him off it.













All that and cleaning up meal/snack messes like this



three to four times a day doesn't leave me much time for other things I'd like to do, such as getting my gardens going. Oh well.

I'll leave you with a quote from a plaque in Logan's classroom:
"Discover Wildlife. Have Kids."

Have a great week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a handful!