CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Irony

There's a big mess at the bottom of my basement stairs. Just a ton of "stuff" that doesn't have a home. I need to tackle this mess before it gets even more out of hand. It gets me down, this clutter. It seems, though, that once I get it cleaned up, another crop has sprung up somewhere else.

It's ugly, isn't it? It stresses me out.



Hey, wait. What's that over there, by the Target bag?



Yeah, that Target bag right there. What's that book balanced on the clutter above it?



Oh, man! I couldn't make this stuff up.



How embarrassing.

Note to readers: I swear I did not put the book there for the purposes of these photos. I happened to notice it as I walked past last night and it gave me a laugh, so I thought I'd share.

Told you I am a slob!

1 comments:

Gwenn said...

LOL..that's funny, and totally something that would happen here. My house is such a mess right now, it's ridiculous!