CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sweet feet

So, now that Jordan has been walking for a few weeks and we take him places in public, it was time to get him his first pair of shoes.

I went to Payless and picked up this precious pair of white Champion sneakers. Came home and let him toddle around in them. He didn't seem to mind them, although he tripped a few times and had a hard time getting back up.







I'm glad he doesn't hate them, because it was a struggle getting Logan to wear shoes at first. He HATED them. He'd scream and cry and refuse to walk.

Anyway, after we went to Payless, we stopped by Wal-Mart for something and I spotted these Pooh shoes on clearance for $9. They were so stinking cute, I couldn't help myself and I bought them.

Now I'm having a dilemma. It's silly to have two pairs of shoes for him since he'll probably grow out of them in, what, a month? I really should take a pair back, but which ones? I feel so goofy, but I'm kind of attached to them both because they're so LITTLE and CUTE!



Sooo... would you keep them both and be frivolous or be frugal and take one back?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would take back the Payless ones. I HATE shoes you have to tie and refuse to buy them for M since they are a pain. We got one pair from someone but I don't use them. And the Pooh ones look more comfy and cute too :)

Mellissa said...

I was going to say keep both but the tie issue would be hard. Take back the payless ones.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I love tiny shoes.

mom23boys said...

I'm a shoe freak. My one year old has, umm..., 4 pairs of shoes? He wears is squeakers the most, though. I would have said keep them both, but I am anti-laces at this age, too. So, if it were me, I would probably exchange them! lol

Krista said...

I'm no help. Pretty sure Kinsey has always had a minimum of 3 shoes at once, horrible I know!