CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Makeup shakeup!

Hi friends!

It has come to my attention that I need to do SOMETHING about my makeup.

I have this huge green plastic toolbox filled with ALL KINDS of odds and ends. Colors that don't work for me, old trendy things, lots of stuff I rarely use, and a few things that are staples until I find something better.

Seriously, look:



And this is all the stuff that was in it:



So, this is my newest mini project. I guess it's just another small step to decluttering and simplifying my life.

The easy part will be purging the old stuff. The hard part will be finding new stuff that works WITHOUT buying a whole bunch of new stuff that will just end up sitting there. I wish I could go to a makeup counter, have a makeover to find the colors that work, then try the products for a week or so at home to see if I really like them. No one seems to offer anything like that, though.

0 comments: