CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday ramblings

Good morning! (It will be afternoon in 8 minutes, though...)

Well. Crappity crap crap. I am a zombie today. Either one or the other or both of my boys were up at pretty much every minute of the night. I got very little sleep. As I always say, "If it's not one thing, it's his brother." I kind of wish I had named my blog that. Hmmm... maybe I'll change it.

Logan has a nasty cough. He had a cold, missed school twice and Sunday School once, pretty much shook it except for an annoying tickle in his throat, went up north, missed karate and school while up there, came home and now has a full-blown cough again and my mom has a really bad cold, which I hope he isn't getting. He might have to miss Sunday School and school again if it keeps up or gets worse!

Jordan was up crying frequently last night and his cry is hoarse and pitiful sounding and he's got some snot. Great. A cold for him too. fun times!

It's cold and rainy outside and THEY DIDN'T CANCEL SOCCER! I'm mad. I didn't go because I didn't want to take Jordan out in it, but Hubby and Logan went. Hubby had to, he's the coach, and Logan wouldn't stand for staying home, so I bundled him up, but come ON! They're FOUR! They don't need to be running around in the rain when it's only 50 degrees out. Grrr....

So, today is the last day of the first week of the Body After Baby Challenge. Tomorrow I get to weigh in and see what the first week's results are. I've been good about being active and staying within my calorie range.

Yesterday I ended up around 1900 calories. We had Subway for dinner and it was yummy! I did a 30-minute BOSU workout in the morning (and it made my knee hurt) and then in the evening I went to the gym and rode a stationary bike for 20 minutes then did some leg weights:
3 X 10 wide-stance squats with 80 pounds
3 X 15 calf raises with 80 pounds
3 X 10 stiff-legged deadlifts with 80 pounds
2 X 10 leg curl machine (both legs) with 70 pounds
2 X 10 per leg (single leg) leg curl machine with 40 pounds

The plan for today is cardio. It's going to be challenging to track my food. We're going out to lunch at a local Greek/coney restaurant. Not sure what I'm going to order.

OK, well, I have photos from all my artisans, so it's going to take some work but I am planning to get my Autumn Leaves Giveaway Event rolling this weekend. I've got some neat stuff to give away!

In the meantime, have a great day.

0 comments: