CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Ready for the weekend?

Happy Friday!

Holy cow. It's Friday. I have really thrown this whole week to the curb in terms of the Body After Baby Challenge. Not that I've been pigging out on a bunch of junk or anything. Well, except for Wednesday and the cookies and the mini pizza. I just haven't been as gung-ho as I was last week and it feels kinda crappy. You know, I think I'm PMS-ing, though, because I can't seem to get myself to really care all that much and that's sad. It's only week 2! Anyway, my weight has stayed the same, I've eaten mostly healthy foods but I haven't really measured things out or counted calories, so I'm not sure where I am as far as that goes. I've been active regularly. We'll see. I did 30 minutes on the stair climber yesterday. Took a walk with the boys in the afternoon too. It was decent out, which is more than I can say for today! Rain!

Here are a few photos from our walk.









My nephew was born yesterday. 8 pounds 4 ounces. Not sure how long. His name is TJ. Well, that's not actually his name but let's not get into that. I'm going to be calling him TJ as are most of the other people in the family. To be honest, i couldn't even begin to figure out how to spell what his actual name is, even if I did want to tell you!

Anyway, mom and baby are fine. I am not sure when I will get to see him. Have to get rid of all this cold business in our house first.

Oh, speaking of sickness, I'm going to a flu shot clinic today at the gym. The sad part is, I can't seem to find anywhere to get the kids their shots. The pediatrician's office is out, as is the Health Department.

Jordan didn't sleep much again last night. Tooth 4 just made its way out yesterday and it feels like Tooth 5 is close, too. The weird part is, there are no signs at all of his top two front teeth. Those were the ones Logan got third and fourth. I guess I thought most babies got the bottom two and then the top two. I just hope he doesn't have messed up teeth!

Guess that's all. I need to go find some food. Then eat it. Then track it. Ugh!

0 comments: