CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I have a goal!

OK, well, I did not meet my "150s by the time school starts" goal. That sucks, but life goes on.

I have another goal, though. Hubby has been asked to be in a wedding in March. The guy who was the best man in our wedding is getting married, so we'll be traveling to Virginia for that. I would LOVE to be at my pre-baby weight by then. Actually, I'd LOVE to look SMOKIN' and have my Hubby be proud to have me on his arm. I want him to fall down swooning when he sees me in the pretty dress I buy for the event. I want him to look at me and remember why he decided to talk to me so many years ago in driver's training.

I plan to continue nursing Jordan until he's a year old, so that's early February, and I think my body holds on to some of the fat until I'm done nursing, so I don't know if I will be able to lose it ALL by then, but I'm going to do my best. I also don't know if my wide hips will gravitate back to where they were. I returned to my pre-baby weight after Logan and was actually tighter (less fat, more muscle) but I still couldn't wear some pre-Logan shorts because I think my hips never went all the way back. I don't think my rib cage did either, because I was a 34 bra size before Logan and a 36 after. Grrr.....

Anyway, that's my new goal. Time to rock it! You know what that means? Tracking my food again for a while (yep, fell off the wagon again, thanks to vacation) and PUSHING MYSELF at the gym! The gym reopens today after the 2-week shutdown for annual maintenance, so that means my vacation from working out is over!

Game on!

5 comments:

Ang said...

Good Luck!! Having a goal is the best way to motivate yourself. With my first three I was back in pre pregnancy clothes within a few months. Not so much with this one. LOL I swear my butt is holding the fat. After reading this, I may think for a little bit and set a goal for myself. Thank You!

Kristin Pizzi said...

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR GOAL!!! Goals are great because they keep you motivated :) You just inspired me to create a goal for the future... now I have to think of one :)

Have a great day!

The Leonards Family said...

Good luck, Krys!

Christina said...

Goals are a great thing to have! And I know you can do this!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Easy peasy! You've got this girl ;)