CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Logan's first day of preschool!

Logan's first day of 4-year-old preschool went well. He got up and was excited that it was time for school. He requested oatmeal and "white eggs" (hard-boiled egg whites) for breakfast, ate it, and got dressed in his cool car shirt and new shoes, which he loves!

The new shoes



Then we took the first-day-of-school driveway photo, but he kept making weird squinchy faces.



Then we got to school and went inside



From there, he was done with me. He took off and started playing. I had asked earlier if he wanted me to stick around for a while, but he had already told me he just wanted me to drop him off and go home. I was on my way out the door and he was playing with the play-dough, so I called good-bye to him and he finally gave me a sweet smile.



I came home and it took a while to get Jordan down for his nap. He went to sleep and before long it was time to go pick Logan up. We went to Applebee's for a first-day-of-school lunch and that's about it.

First day: Successful!

1 comments:

Ang said...

Awww Looks like he had a wonderful day. Applebee's for lunch, I think I am jealous. lol