CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Poppin' Fresh cuteness!

With my mom's help (she sewed the hat together) we finished making Jordan's Halloween costume this weekend, and it turned out SO STINKIN' CUTE!

Here's my little Pillsbury Doughboy!



It was really easy. I just got a turtleneck and some white fleece pants (I could only find all white in girls' clothes, so I had to cut a bow off the pants) and then I found a plain white tote bag on clearance at the fabric store. I cut the handle off the bag and that became the band of the chef's hat, while the bottom of the bag became the pouf at the top. it worked perfectly! I cut a blue circle out of felt and used puffy paint to write "Pillsbury" on it, and I sewed it onto the hat and tied a matching ribbon around the neck of the turtleneck. An old wooden spoon completes the ensemble. I LOVE it!

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

So cute! You should send this to them, you might get a prize.

MarciaG said...

The cutest thing ever Krys!!!
Love it!!!!